Thursday 18 April 2013

How important is knowledge?

Exams are ONCE again around the corner. Hmm.. I couldn't really say I'm just cool about it but I ain't really panic-ing like most of them. I mean I would love to do my best but I guess it's just okay if your best isn't enough. I'm still trying my best right? =P

Sides, how important are exams? Like seriously, I know it gives you a qualification just to further your study to ensure that you earn a living and so on~ However, don't you see that sometimes it just ain't about earning a comfortable life and just getting 5 digits or 6 digit salary. I mean yes, money can buy you plenty of things and so on. However, don't you see that education still brings you to a certain level in life. You might be a doctor and earn tonnes of cash but no matter what, businessmans are always the richest persons in life. Like seriously, money is very important but don't you see that your effort in trying to learn so bad is kinda useless if you're really aiming for money? Cause to me, learning and obtaining knowledge is just a way to let us learn how to help people in various ways like helping people health wise by being a doctor, pharmacist and so on, being an accountant to count the money in the company reducing conflicts with money in the company, being smart and filled with ideas to create new and awesome things to make life simpler for humans. Knowledge is the key to helping people.

However, if you're just aiming to be a multimillionaire, tell you what can you do. Just freaking make friends and FIGHT for all the opportunities that you want. You can even be a dropout and you don't even need knowledge. Just make as many close friends as possible and they'll be there to help. You need help in knowledge, you can always refer to a friend, you need help financially, you can always look for a friend, you need help in man power, you can always look for a friend. You see? I mean if you want to earn money, I do believe that being a businessman is the fastest way, sides, if you wanna sell your product, you can always look for your friends too! See how it goes now? If you want money so badly, just make good friends with everyone and you'll definitely be a multimillionaire~

In the end, knowledge isn't really THAT important for a human to earn cash right? The only thing is just that knowledge is the key to help people but it was never the key to money. Always remember that =]

No comments:

Post a Comment